Feltex™ Foam produces a wide range of polyester and polyether flexible, semi-rigid and rigid thermo-formable foams. Our core competency is the production of automotive & specialised hi-tech industrial application foams in varying densities, dimensions, hardness & colours. Our investment in specialised foaming technology & precision conversion machinery gives us the ability to supply our customers with products of unique quality & exact standards.
Our products are used in the following industries:
- Flame-retardant Foams (Peeled)
- Laminated to fabric, vinyl & leather which are used in the interior of motor vehicles for seating, headliners & door panels.
- Flame & adhesive laminatable foams (Peeled)
- The bonding application to fabrics can be achieved through either flame lamination or adhesive. The foam also acts as the adhesive between fabrics.
- Rigid foams for headliners
- Thermo-formable rigid foams that are used in the composite of the headliner for weight, acoustic & rigidity properties.
- Semi-rigid foams for sunvisors
- Slow-recovery foams for impact resistance.
- Mouldable foams
- Flexible foams that maintain shape & form when moulded under heat.
- High-density foams for NVH applications
- High-density, fine cell foams for Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) applications. These foams are generally used as “fillers” in the vehicle interior.
- Thermal Insulation
- Rigid foams used in truck bodies, cold rooms, air-conditioning ducting & pipe lagging.
- Sound Insulation
- High-density, close cell, convoluted foams used for sound absorption.
- Low-density, high hardness foams for boating interiors.
- Packaging & Protection
- Polyester foams laminated to the inner soles.
- Low-density polyester foams used for shoulder pads & bra cups.